Tuesday, June 1, 2010

Lilian Grace

A few weeks ago a friend of mine emailed me to tell me that one of her close friends just had a baby, Lilian Grace, who was later diagnosed with Edward's Syndrome. Not too long after, Lilian's mom reached out to me to let me know she had seen Annabel's blog and it had given her and her family a sense of comfort. It is a wonderful feeling that our journey with Annabel has the ability to help another family cope with their similar situation.

Please keep Lilian Grace and her family in your prayers. You can visit Lilian Grace's site here.

1 comment:

  1. Hello Carrie - Your daughter is a beautiful little sweetheart. I'm also a T18 mom to Rhyder. Unfortunately our little man went to heaven last Sept. at only 25 days old because he got the Swine Flu. I also wanted to let you know about the Trisomy 18 Mommies group on Facebook. It is a great resource of mom's connecting to other T18 mommies who's children are living with T18. It is a great support resource as well as a ton of help regarding any health insights. Also, Alisha Hersman- Hauber has a son named Lane who is about 18 months old and is in the Waco area. And wondering if you know Cathy Shelander here in the Beaumont area? Her daughter is also named Annabel and just turned 5 and is also T18. Cathy is on Facebook and her blog is http://annabelgrace.blogspot.com

    Just wanted to pass this info on and maybe you could pass it on to Lilian Grace's mom.

    FYI...I used to work in Grapevine, for Dr. Dotti at North Country Family Practice. I lived in Bedford and NRH.

    My Facebook info is Michelle Cramer Anderson...and my email address is Michelle@ChooseOrganicUSA.com

    I wish you and your sweet family well. Enjoy your sweet Annabel. She is truly a gift and you and your husband are GREAT parents.

    Much love and care,

    Michelle

    ReplyDelete