Sunday, May 13, 2012

Happy Mother's Day!

Happy Mother's Day! 

'A man's work is from sun to sun, but a mother's work is never done.'

A special shout out to our moms, Cynthia and Rocio.  You both rock!  :)  We love you so much and thank you for everything!

Now, some pics below:  The first few pics are my Mother's Day gift that Stinky brought home from school.  Yes, I know that Stinky didn't actually make my gift, but I was still so happy to receive it!  I remember making homemade gifts for my mom in school and it was so much fun!  It was even more fun watching my mom's smile/reaction each time I gave her one of those handmade gifts. 

I just love it:  My little stinker is a Big Stinky now, she goes to school now AND she brings me cute Mother's Day gifts!

The rest are just some recent pics of me and Stinky and one with Ava in the park.








No comments:

Post a Comment