Thursday, July 9, 2009

2 month birthday present from our Congressman

We wanted to do something special for Annabel's 2 month birthday, so about a month ago I wrote my congressman, Kenny Marchant, and requested that he fly a flag over the US Capitol on June 30th, 2009 in honor of her 2 months with us. I never heard anything back so I wasn't sure if they were able to accommodate my request, but today Carrie called me a work to say we got a certificate AND the flag in the mail. We were very excited and told Annabel all about it. Check out the certificate and the size of that flag!



6 comments:

  1. Oh my gosh....our little baby has done so much in her short life. What a true American girl she is. Ah sweet Annabel you really ring our bell. We love you sweet baby so much.
    Meemaw and Pawpaw

    ReplyDelete
  2. Amazing!!!! My how you have been through alot in 2 months..We love you Annabel

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, you have some pull! That is so nice what they did for your sweet Annabel.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thts sooo incredible!!!!!!!!! Who wouldnt want to honor such an inspiring little girl!! So tiny, yet accomplishing soo much.. were soo proud of u baby!!! we love u soo much nd kno tht we are constantly thinkin abt u..u are such a blessing, may God Almighty bless u forever!!!
    we love u!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such an important gift for such an important little Girl! I am not surprised in the least! Your sweet little girl has the power to move mountains and touch hearts and minds.

    I just love your little Angel!
    Love and prayers from California,
    Nichole

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow! What a neat gift for baby Annabel! Amazing how such a little person can touch so many lives, isn't it?!

    ReplyDelete