Sunday, April 8, 2012

Happy Easter!


Happy Easter from all of us in Stinkerville!  So far we have enjoyed a lovely Easter Sunday together.  Yesterday we experienced our first Easter Egg Hunt and it was so much fun!  Please enjoy the great pics below.



Stinky in her Easter Sunday Best!



Stinky, what are you doing to your little sister?

Aha, Ava triumphs!  And Stinky just laughs.

Ava's first Egg Hunt!

Mommy helping Ava..

Daddy helping Ava..he was a better helper than Mommy.  Look at that full basket!


Yes, it was Stinky's first Egg Hunt, too!  But she had more fun playing with Mommy's hair.

..And touching Mommy's face!

6 comments:

  1. What sweet pictures!So happy it was a happy Easter down at Stinkerville. We went to church and watched 7 people be baptized and then out to Jorge and Jessie's for a big family dinner.We can't wait to come to Stinky's big #3 birthday!! We love you all!!
    Love, Meemaw and Pawpaw

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful pictures! What a wonderful celebration for a wonderful family! Love from Indiana.
    Melissa
    (Noah's mommy)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you so much for the pictures. I am glad you had a great time with Ava in the egg hunt. Stinky had her own good time with your hair and face. I just wanted to say that you and Annabel are so talented. I love the card from Annabel to my Annabel. I was telling my sister that when she can take off of work I want her to ride toward Dallas with me. We both would love to come see our brother there in Allen. I promise to give you warning and see if ya'll are available for a visit.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awwww. Stinky looks so pretty in her little dress!! Can't wait to see y'all next weekend!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Awh I just looked at these, I realy didn't know how much personality the girls have gotten they're growing into there own people so fast!

    ReplyDelete